Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Melorama
12-17-2022, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 11:49 PM by Hageshī. Edited 1 time in total.)
He had barely turned to walk when an imposing figure stepped out from the bamboo, swatched in an inky black with splotches of orange all over his body. The wolf stood at almost three times his own height, and Hage found himself tipping his head back just to look up into the wolf's face. While he had never seen this wolf before, the markings were distinctive of his homeland. Perhaps they were cousins?
The other wolf's grey gaze was intense as he spoke the native language of Hage's homeland, and he nodded his head at the question. "Yes, I have travelled from from home in search of my own path," he said simply, feeling the words roll comfortably off his tongue. Though he had no real preference over his native tongue and the common language, Hage liked the way it sounded. It seemed more elegant, and befitting of royalty. Though here he was far from that.
"I am Akizora Hageshī." His introduction was brief and to the point, but not rude. Clearly this wolf was part of the pack that lived within the bamboo and Hage was not about to go pissing him off, but he was also not a wolf of unnecessary words. He waited silently for the wolf to give up his own name, allowing a rare moment of patience to overcome in given the circumstances.
When Hageshī's speech is in italics it means he's speaking in Japanese