ardent

You belong to me forever and always

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 11:18 AM

As she knew he would, her little shadow rolled onto his side. He tried to avoid her angry wrath most of the time but sometimes she felt the need to remind just of who he belonged to. Today was not one of those days, luckily for him. Instead she looked at him impatiently, waiting for his answer. But instead she watched emotions cross his face. A certain longing. A malicious grin wanted to spread across her face but she held it back. You want me to help care for your children? His response was late but it didn't matter.

"I want a lot of things. But what is it you want? What is it that you've be craving? Don't lie to me, there's something that keeps that bitter look plastered on your pretty face."" Husky tones would tease his ears, she tongue sneaking out between deadly jaws to plant soft kissed along his neck and shoulder. She was about to strike a bargain, he'd be foolish to pass up on it. She knew he wanted something, but she didn't know what.

The gears turned in her mind, wondering what it was he so deperately wanted. She knew exactly what she wanted in return for this little favor. Coral pools pinned him to the ground, desire burning, darkening her gaze. A low growl rumbled in her throat, toes flexed against the earth.

"Cat Talk" "Cena Talk"