An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
12-17-2022, 10:44 PM

Sota had been so engrossed in his thoughts that he struggled to notice the arrival of another before she was right up on him. Spinning around, mouth full of weeds, he spat them on the ground on the walkway and gave a bit grin. Kaito the lemur was considerably less impressed by the dark-furred girl's arrival, nearly jumping out of his skin before slinking closer to Sota and weaving beneath his paws. The look he flashed the girl spoke of quiet distrust, but he was naturally a wary creature, unlike Sota who thought nearly everyone should be trusted at face value until they gave him reason otherwise. Of course, a child was no exception.

"Hey! I'm Sota. What might your name be?" The small grin that touched his lips only grew wider when Dusk expressed her interest in helping him. "I'm doing just that myself. You're more than welcome to help me. Let me show you," he gestured to the weeds he'd plucked so far, using a paw to spread the pile out just a bit, enough so she could see that the weeds varied slightly. "Anything that looks out of place, really. Like these," he took a few steps off the path, finding a cluster of short little sprigs of something that jutted out from the grass. "See, this don't really fit in here with all this grass."

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!