An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-17-2022, 11:42 PM

He offered a shy and embarrassed grin to Valhalla's alpha when he was thanked for helping the hunt. He wasn't used to receiving praise, or thanks. At least, not since his uncle passed away. "Yeah uh, anytime!" He cleared his throat, still feeling a bit embarrassed, but he remained focused as Ardyn continued. “I’m not opposed to it, but can you tell me what you’re looking for most in a pack? Stability, perhaps? A home? And what can you bring to the table? I’ve already seen your hunting skills, but what else? As for what Valhalla stands for; we value honor and loyalty, courage and integrity. We will not force you to stay if you are not happy here. Resentful wolves can make trouble with their inside knowledge.”

He considered and thought about those words. The questions posed to him. His heart hammered in his chest, anxiety clawing its way up, but he didn't need to think long or hard. He knew already what he was looking for, more or less at least, when he came to Valhalla's borders. "Both. Er, stability...and a home...I've lost both too many times to count. I've been constantly shuffled from one place to another since I was a pup. My uncle Acere's pack was perhaps the only stability I had for a while until my cousin rebelled and took it all away. I don't trust anyone. And that includes my own kin..." He frowned as he shook his head. "Sorry, I just...yes. Stability. A home. I'm not a bad fighter, either. Hunting isn't the only thing I specialize in. Valhalla sounds like a place that lines up with my ideals...it's also what Acere instilled before things went south." Caelia so far, was the only somewhat constant in his life. There had to be a reason they kept running into each other all these years, right?

"Speak"

Tyto has an owl companion named Ven & a lynx companion named Nox. Assume they are with him at all times unless otherwise stated!