size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
12-18-2022, 12:26 AM

Fia smiled too as her mother entered the den and joined her, scooting just a little before settling down again. Fia's family all had their own important roles for the pack, but she never felt deprived of anything. Her parents and siblings all had time one way or another to get a little time with her and that was enough. Even Saracyn tolerated her when they were together, not that she thought he disliked her much or anything.

Her eyes rose up to her mother's as she spoke, a small wag in her tail as she asked, "It's been alright, the usual." She wasn't complaining, she liked the simplicity of her young life. "I suppose so." She was still eager to learn about her family and traditions, but she had always been relatively quiet and reserved. Her mother should have been able to tell how she felt though. She was the happiest in the presence of her family opposed to the number of group lessons that had been going on recently. She would have much rather learned from her parents or siblings than someone she didn't really know. Her comfortability laid on one side and it was very obvious. She was more than willing to hear what her mother wanted to teach her today.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.