Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-18-2022, 12:09 PM

She shook her paw to try shush the pain away. She knew it was just a mere pinch, nothing to worry about. Once it was over, she kept going. This time being more aware of where she placed her paws, making sure to also remove some other thorns. If she had a bad scare, she couldn't imagine if any pups did. Even worse she had to imagine. Ears were up, as a soft smiled remained on her lips.

But a new noise, a familiar scent found their way to her senses.

Her smile only grew when she turned to find her beloved brother. The sibling she grew up closer to than the others. Wagging her tail she attempted to hug him. She was endlessly happy to see him after so long. "Emi!!! I missed you so much." She had no way to hide the excitement in both her posture and voice.

She looked him over as he apologized. "Don't be sorry! It was silly of me for not paying attention to where I had my paws. I shouldn't let my mind blow my senses away." It was all but her own fault, not his. "Let me help you then!" She loved to do things with him. "How have you been?" Now to the more trivial things. That while she returned to work on her own bush. One next to him.

""