Basilisk I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
10-17-2013, 01:57 PM

It was foreign for him to feel wanted. Everything he experienced seem to be a simple string of events, with nothing that made much sense or ultimately mattered. Even if Cataleya did not desire him as a companion, or even as a friend -- he was not so sure he considered her either -- she wanted him to remain with her and help raise her children. How strange. As if he would be any better than Taurig. Even if she didn't admit it, her silence spoke volumes.

Her question surprised him, and he mulled over it silently as he felt her do as she pleased. Her breath was hot against his ears, and she nipped gently at his neck, teasing him in a way. "Since when do you give a fuck what I want?" The words themselves were harsh, but his tone as as detached as ever. Non-argumentative and complacent. Cataleya had never asked for his story; never seemed to care who he was, or where he was from, as long as he followed her. Slowly he turned his head, trying to find eye contact with her, despite the growl that threatened to spill. "I want revenge." That was it ... it sounded so simple, and yet in reality it was oh so complicated. Would she care to help him in his plan? It was doubtful, but she had asked. He wanted more, but he didn't know what. He was consumed by hate and all he wanted was to destroy the one that had caused him so much pain.

And though the feeling of Cataleya being so affectionate -- in her own little way -- was new to him, and he would relish it in for as long as possible. It was foreign to him, and he wouldn't deny that it sparked some kind of curiosity within him.