Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
KatG2
12-18-2022, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 03:20 PM by Rhyme. Edited 1 time in total.)

She was motionless, and worry filled the young wolf’s chest when she didn’t stir at the sound of her name. He didn’t know anything beyond her name, not even his own. All the pain that lingered in his lungs and his joints was forgotten as his concern centered upon the black and silver woman beside him. Before he could try and rouse her again Rhyme watched as the corners of her lips pulled back into a soft smile and finally her bright blue eyes blinked open. Somehow he’d known she would have that brilliant gaze.

Shaye looked up at him, confusion just as evident in her expression as his own mind. Then she said his name, as soon as it left her lips he knew that was what he was called. ”I think it's mine.” Rhyme winced at the sharp pain in his brain. Like it was trying so hard to remember but nothing was coming to him. Despite the sudden headache he didn’t miss the frown that overcame his features. She asked him what happened.

Rhyme offered a pale paw to help her up from the sand. ”I don’t know. I didn’t… I didn’t even know my name until you said it.” He paused, head throbbing. ”There’s… nothing.” He shook his head, not quite able to shake the ache.