size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
12-18-2022, 09:20 PM
Okay, the fur cap was cute. She wasn't sure if it would do anything for her, since she was much thicker coated than this wolf here, but it seemed useful. Minus the lack of ears. "Is the fur headpiece supposed to hide the ears?" She wasn't certain if it was or not, and quite frankly, she wanted to know. If it was, she wondered if it was warmer for the long legged woman. If it wasn't, maybe ear holes could be put in.... she could see it working with the assistance of another wolf to mark where the holes should go.

"Yeah, we might not be the smartest wolves around," Lyra mused, amusement coloring her tone. She was absolutely bitching and moaning in her head (and a bit aloud, if she was being honest), but she knew damn well she got herself into this mess and it was indeed quite the mess. "I'm vaguely thinking it's actually that way." She gestured with her snout off to Jynn's right side. "I think. I'm not entirely certain and the wind and blowing snow makes it impossible to smell anything and tracks are covering as fast as they're made." It was really quite annoying, and she hated it with a passion. Snow was bullshit.

"Speech" "You"

art by rainbowglaze123