Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-18-2022, 10:04 PM

The wait was a short one, and then Artorias was settling in beside him. Sirius glanced across at the blue-toned wolf. A half-smile on his lips. It was the best he could give the other wolf right now. The younger wolf broke the silence first, and Sirius turned a little further, giving the Aegis his full attention. “Tired, it’s been a long day” He said truthfully.

He let out a soft sigh, and rolled his shoulders. He intended to tell Artorias everything. His fellow leader and godson was one of his confidantes. “The trip to the Armada was mostly uneventful, although Azure surprised me. He was willing to accede leadership to me immediately. I guess.. I guess it hit him hard too.” He shook his head, remembering the comfort his son had offered him immediately. It had surprised him. “I have no intention of taking his position from him, but I am stepping back up. There's much to do…” and I need the distraction went unsaid. “Aris, one of my daughters. She gave birth while we were here. They’ll never know their Grandmother” the roughness in his voice would have told Art much on how he felt about that.

"Speech"