Rohini

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-17-2013, 02:56 PM
It seemed this female had a good sense of judgement which the yearling liked. She was glade the other didnt see her as a threat and her tail would wag a few times before stopping. Even still she would remain in a submissive posture. After all she had crossed into her pack lands. She had broken an unspoken rule among wolves. She must always be respectful and ammend for her wrong doing in any way possible.

Epiphron was her name, and queen! Pale green orbs widened with awe. She told her the principles the pack ran by, making her held tilt. It would seem easy enough. But was she ready to throw her life in danger for a group of wolves she did not know yet? Surely that time would never come and if it did it would only be till she had learn everyone here and saw them as family. The thought of meeting so many new wolves made her nervous. She hd never really been around many of her kind. Infact her mother had been a loner and her father unknown. But surely Epiphron would help her settle in right? Another worrying thought entered her mind. What could she offer the pack in return for being part of it. Eyes looked down at her paws, trouble. " Queen Epiphron, those prinviples seem simple and easy enough to follow. Ones i would be more than willing to follow. But i'm worried about fitting in...and i dont know what i could offer the pack in return.." Her voice would trail off in the end with a frown. At least she was being honest though. Her mother told her honesty would get her far in lif one day. Maybe this was what her mother ment?

When Epiphron spoke again, telling her to keep her meal, eyes glanced up. All she needed was to give her name and she would be accepted? Eyes studied the women for a moment, trying to see if this was some kind of joke, a trick. But she only found her self wanting to trust her and finally have someone to lean on once again. She gave a yelp and spun in a tight circle twice before stopping. Head bowed with embarrassment."Sorry...My name is Rohini Astraea. I do wish to share my meal though. If i gurge myself, it'll only make me sick since its been awhile since ive eaten. Please, do have some." She said softly. A new light blazed in her eyes, a new hope, a future. She would wait for Epiphron to speak and then take the first bite.