Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-19-2022, 05:10 AM
He growled softly at her words. He didn't blame zee for leaving, buy He felt her loss so keenly that the mention of her name sent pickles of pain across his skin. She had been at his sides for years. A presence so steady that he still struggled to comprehend its absence. But she was right, Zee would be ashamed at him for his attempt to push Andy away. To shut her down for dearing to mention her mother.

As she moved to escape him, he looked up at the sky, and clenched his jaw. Zee would have cuffed him if she had been there. But then her absence was kind of the point, wasn't it? "Andy" he said moving to intercept her. He looked at her teary face and clenched his jaw a moment, before moving to grab her. Wrapping his paws around her. "Alright… alright." He said softly. "Its just… it hurts Andy, okay? It's still so fresh. Think of it like an open wound. It needs some time to heal." He whispered, attempting to kiss her forehead. "And I… mislead you, before. With Briar. Your right, Zee would be so mad at me for pushing you away." He clenched his jaw again, but forced himself to say her name. "When I hurt Briar, I was asleep. I used to have… terrible nightmares, a symptom of a tragedy that happened in my past. At the time they had gotten worse, and I was trapped in one when I hurt Briar." He said, the confusion falling from his lips.