An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
12-19-2022, 09:05 AM
Hattori grunts in affirmation. It was mostly intentional too, though non koi wolves were not thrown out if they wished to join. As long as everyone pulled their weight, Hattori would make room for them. It was as simple as that. He knew the allure of finding a home amongst kindred spirts, that joining would likely be an alluring prospect and sure enough the tiny stranger asked if there was room for another. Hattori nodded, willing to open the proverbial gates and let him in. There was a brief matter to discuss beforehand though.

"There is, however I wish to make some things clear before you are one of us. Outsiders, in no circumstances are allowed within the Bamboo, that is simply how it is and will always be. You are free to roam and are not restricted to pack territories, but do not make it a habit of being absent for months at a time. Do you have any questions?"
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]