Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
10-17-2013, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 03:22 PM by Bronze i.)

A call from his King was not something that Bronze would ignore. He had not always been so humble, so willing to bow to authority -- but Seracia had brought his family together, had allowed for the creation of new life. He was grateful, and it would be selfish of him to ignore a cry for help. What Maverick wanted, he was not sure, but it was with haste that Bronze abandoned whatever duties he had been attending to and immediately made his way toward his King.

Another had arrived already -- Loccian's brother. Quietly he would slip forward, a somber expression overtaking him as Pontifex questioned him. 'My lord... are we at war?' He would wait for the russet man to speak, reclining gently to his hindquarters. Was this what he wanted? Warriors to fight? He had thought the fight was Valhalla's, but it seemed they had to defend their allies. Made sense. He knew his wife would protest, but if he needed warriors, Bronze was still able -- though perhaps not in his prime, he knew he had some strength left in him.