size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - PansexualPride - Demisexual
12-19-2022, 10:09 PM

It was almost surprising how quickly Emile slipped into a familiar pattern with his sister, he similarly felt that he'd always been closest to her and so he easily accepted her affection, allowing her forelimbs to drape over him and pressing his skull into her form. "I misssssssed you too." Her absence had hurt more than the others, but at this point Emile had convinced himself he was used to it, after all eventually everyone would leave, at least that's what he assumed. Still the ease with which it seemed both were reunited was refreshing, a far cry from the last time he'd seen Bowen.

Jane said not to apologize and asked to help and despite himself Emile chuckled, it was a soft sound, more breath than voice but it was the first time he'd laughed in... well years. He nodded, stepping back to his own bush and moving slowly, watching Jane as he worked seeing if she'd need his help at all. "Sssssssame as always." Was his response to her question, it was the easiest answer. He didn't really change, he mostly stayed the same, his garden was bigger maybe? But he didn't want to bore his sister with the details of his small, insular, anxiety and grief filled days."How have you-you-you been?"

Speech

Art by Nyssa
[Image: 6UZMUzp.png]

Art by Sigath

Warning: Emile's threads may be potentially triggering as he is suffering from extreme mental duress, his threads may include themes of suicidal ideation and physical and emotional self harm. Please take care of yourself and thread at your own discretion.
Emile has a ring of jagged scars around his right eye from the events of the ooze, most of his art do not show this. His profile has been updated to reflect this.

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.