gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
12-19-2022, 11:37 PM

The young girl asked her quickly and easily when she noticed her. “Yess’m! If you want to help, that’d be awesome! I’m too short to get some of the stuff, and you’re really tall, so you can!” She couldn't help the smile and the giggle that followed. "Yes ma'am! I'll get right on it!" She said heartily and with amusement as she approached where the pup was sweeping cobwebs. She started just above the pup first, turning so she could use her tail to sweep the cobwebs and dust that were out of the little girls reach. She slowly walked forward, step by step, listening to the girl's words before she nodded. This girl was pretty enthusiastic about cleaning! Though it wasn't a bad thing she wanted to help spruce things up. This was their home after all, and although Claire didn't spend a whole lot of time in the castle itself, she would help where she was needed.

"Y'know, I bet we could clean this whole room if we really wanted to! Plus you're a good cleaner, those cobwebs won't stand a chance you!" She smiled at the pup before adding, "I'm Claire by the way!"

"Speak