Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
CloudyNight
12-20-2022, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2022, 03:22 PM by Jane. Edited 1 time in total.)

There was nothing better for her than to be around those loved the most. Even when she left to sort herself off she couldnt stop thinking about them. Specially Emile. She felt horrible for leaving like that, but what else could she have done to stop feeling awful with herself? She needed to leave to avoid giving her family trouble. They didnt need more issues that those they could have already. She often struggled with herself. She could be too self-conscious for her own good. It forced her to do things she shouldnt.

She smiled at him. "How did things go in my absence? Did I miss a lot?" She kind of knew the answer, but she needed conversation topics. She wasn't that skilled with that despite enjoying other's company. "As for myself. I had been well. Adjusting back to the swing of things around here. I just needed time to feel better, travelling to find myself and feel less stressed." She admitted. Stressed with everything.

""