Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-17-2013, 05:05 PM

Finally. Paws would kiss the earth quickly as the man made his way toward his alphas call. He had been waiting for this call for a few days now, because he knew at some point Valhalla would come for help. He had already told Chrysanthe he would fight alongside her during the war, and he was a man of his word. Whither Maverick let him go or not he would be there, though permission from his alpha would be preferred. If he told him no he would explain his reasoning, and hopefully he would understand. Love makes us do crazy things. The red king would come into view, along with two other men he had seen frequently. All three honorable men to say the least. "Maverick, Pontiflex, Bronze." He would address them all politely, a smile creasing his ebony lips. His gaze again would fall back on Maverick. "I already know the news, I spoke to Valhalla's alpha myself. Last I heard Glaciem claimed Gideon as well." He would say, a bitter feeling nipping at his heart. It still hurt him that Chrysanthe was married to Gideon, but he would ignore that for now. "I promised her I would fight beside her to get him back."

Speech,