gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Melorama
12-20-2022, 10:50 PM
Hage wasted no time in following after Hattori, having to take multiple brisk steps for each of the other wolf's long strides. He was envious of the height advantage, wishing his own growth spurt had continued beyond somewhere between a child and adult. But it seemed he was cursed to forever stay this small.
At first the bamboo had seemed like simply just a thick forest of sorts, nigh impossible to get into other than for the occasional small gaps just large enough for a wolf to squeeze through, not that he had any issues squeezing into small spaces. But he quickly realised it was a maze, with branching pathways that all looked exactly the same. It was safe to say he was completely lost, and fully relying on Hattori to guide him through. Even with using his nose he'd struggle to follow his own scent trail back out.
He craned his neck up to look at Hattori as the wolf spoke again. "I know the basics, but I'm looking to improve my fighting skills." Given his small stature it was difficult to learn how to fight without being pushed around, but he had learned to focus on his speed and defense so far. "I like to learn, doesn't matter what it's about." Knowledge was important to Hage, regardless of what it was. Except politics, he didn't much care for the specifics of that.
When Hageshī's speech is in italics it means he's speaking in Japanese