size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
12-21-2022, 12:31 AM

Incubus didn't know how she'd feel about his return to Ashen. He was aware her departure from the throne and the pack as a whole wasn't positive. But, his options were limited. Upon returning he had no ties to anything but Ashen. That was his first home and it only felt right to return. He wasn't too aware of Harabi's standing or what they stood for and all the other packs were pretty much off his radar. Thus, the easy decision was Ashen and upon spending a good amount of time there he was growing to enjoy it. "I have." A pause. "Ashen is strong and stable. I needed that in my life, after being a loner for so long." Flinging himself at an unknown pack would likely do more harm then good with Incubus battling his noncommittal tendencies. He allowed those pale eyes to search her visage closely, "Would you ever consider returning? Do you have plans? I cannot just leave you like this Mother." Sincerity oozed from his deep vocals, he really did not feel comfortable returning to his nice warm den with his dear Mother wandering unclaimed lands like a ghost.

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]