Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
12-21-2022, 12:15 AM

Riva startled at the sound of a voice. She had been so lost in her turmoil, she had heard no indication of his presence. She gave the Lynx a considering glance. He hadn’t warned her of the other wolf's presence. What did that mean? The Gods-given Lynx had always been an enigma to her.

She turned properly to the stranger then. Taking him in, and a small frown crinkled between the tiny girl's nose. There was something familiar about this wolf, though she dared say she had never met him before. Uncertain what gave her that impression, she cleared her throat. “Er… Hello. I didn’t expect to meet anyone out here” she said, stealing a guilty glance towards the poison. She was stuck in the awkward position of pretending all was well until he moved on. She could only hope his attention didn’t linger on the bowl before her. Dodging his question, she sought for something else to say instead. “Your…. Nose. does it sunburn easy? I’ve a salve that could help you with that.” She explained. She had originally made it for - - she squinted, looking at the wolf before her a little harder. He had his fathers eyes. “Forgive me, I think I’ve met your father? Are you related to Hannibal by any chance?” it had been a long, long time since she had thought of her old friend.

"Speech"