Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
12-21-2022, 12:46 AM

How strange, to meet the son of an old friend today of all days. She almost felt Hannibels hand in this, reaching out to her. As Incubus sat down, Riva shifted slightly. Placing herself between the stranger and the bowl she had set out. She did not want him to set his nose towards it by accident. She had made it potent, she had wanted fast. Painless. But she would not be guilty of another death.

She reached into her satchel, and noticed her paws were still shaking. She grabbed the salve firmly, taking care not to drop it as she extracted it from the rest of her supplies. She placed it on the ground beside her, not offering it to him just yet. Words of his father distracting her. “I knew him a long time ago. I would not say I knew him well, but he seemed a good man. He helped me develop this very salve I’m offering to you. How is he doing these days? Could you pass on some of this salve to him?” She asked. Not asking to see him. She didn’t intent to live past today.

"Speech"