size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
12-21-2022, 02:29 AM

The two settled into easy conversation while they consumed their meal. Deimos told her of his day and she told him of her own in turn. All the while, there was a nervous giddiness within the woman. She couldn't wait to see how he would react. Would it be a positive reaction or a negative one? If it was negative, how would she deal with it? They both knew that this had to come. It was part of the deal, afterall. A marriage between packs, bound by blood and made fruitful. The more she thought about it, the more nervous Ikigai became. Deimos thanked her though and Iki was all smiles, hiding her nervousness like a pro.

Once the meal was mostly eaten, Ikigai cleaned her paws on a scrap of cloth, ridding her digits of clinging fats from the meat. It was then that Deimos questioned her about the actual reason for the meal. Iki's marbled gaze flashed wider for just a moment as she mentally collected herself. The purple man stated the obvious and Ikigai chuckled. Well... he wasn't wrong. Time to reveal her reason behind the meal.

As Deimos ate his fruit, Ikigai took a deep breath, exhaling long and slow. "I've been suspecting for a while now, but I wanted to be sure before I mentioned anything," she began, bringing her gaze up to stare directly into the brutes blue eyes. "I'm pregnant," Iki spoke softly. "We're going to be parents." Then she quieted, though her gaze didn't leave his. Ikigai searched his face, hunting for any sort of reaction that might tell her how he felt on the matter.

"Iki"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]