gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Melorama

12-21-2022, 04:18 AM
An ear twitched at Strix's explanation of the particular use for Juniper berries to manage a cold, storing away the information in her mind. While not useful in that moment, given her lack of the berries, she would seek them out in the future. Perhaps she could add them into her diet during the colder months to help prevent colds in the first place.

The boy seemed very interested in what she had to say about the Boneset, and she was glad that at least one youngster had an appreciation for the art of healing. Though it wasn't the main part of her role as a priestess, it did encompass a facet of it. Plus, given her cousins' abilities to get injured she was needed to fix them up well enough.

Iðunn glanced at her supplies as the boy gave her some basic instructions on how to make the tea, before reaching over to grab the crudely made wooden bowl and set it down on the flat rock. "I only have one bowl, are two required?" Her gaze lifted to meet his. It had been intended to mix the ground herbs into with some of her other supplies, and she hadn't needed a second one so didn't think to bring it with her. Given her lack of something to carry items in she had needed to be stingy on supplies she brought with her.

"Perhaps talk me through it, and I can make it another time." She would have no qualms about trying to create a tea with one bowl, but if he insisted two were necessary she would continue with her initial plans and make the tea later when she either found or made another bowl.

Healing 1/3
When Iðunn's speech is in italics it means she's speaking in Swedish