gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
KatG6
12-21-2022, 03:59 PM
He had to be about the same age that she was, but Ao had more than a half foot of height on him. Being taller was far from the norm in her world. All of her family towered over her, as did most of Boreas. This kind of place was where she excelled. Her paws were indeed light, carrying her form with the grace and accuracy of a sly fox. Her sensitive toes, while cold, could feel the thickness of the ice. Most of it was thick, but her step was reactive when it felt uncertain beneath her.

The unknown young man gave her his attention, tilting his head curiously at the question. He answered honestly, if not blandly that he had little more information than what she herself could glean. The boy went on, and Aoede tried to decide if he was being condescending or considerate as he questioned her whereabouts and who she was. Which was quite amusing considering his own stature. She decided not to call him on it.

"Don’t worry about me out here.” She retorted softly. She could tell that the boy was part of a pack. "I’ve been wandering on my own for a long time.” She could always count on her brothers to be there if she needed, but they hadn’t walked the same path since everyone started going their own way.

"Aoede Regni"