size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-22-2022, 12:01 AM

The stranger introduced herself as Corbie Silverwind—he thought he had heard someone shout her name amidst the crowd during the Abaven challenge—and explained her reasons for her appearance at his borders. Now that the oddities of the supernatural autumn had come to pass, she was out doing the diplomatic venture all new alphas had to make sooner or later of meeting their peers within the other packs of the world. Artorias nodded his head in understanding; he had made the same pilgrimage himself once upon a time as well. "Well, we certainly welcome your presence, Alpha Corbie," he replied with a welcoming smile. He may not have backed her claim during the pack challenge, but the fates had decided that her claim was more fitting of Abaven's legacy than Kotori's long ago now, and it was water under the bridge as far as he was concerned. "It would be my pleasure to tell you more about the Hallows. Would you care to take a walk with me? We can see some of the lands while I try to answer any curiosities you have."

Artorias gestured with a wave of one giant sapphire blue paw for the smaller wolf to follow him. He hated just sitting around and talking, and at least if their feet were moving the conversation would maybe feel a bit more natural. Plus it allowed him to show off some of the grandeur of the Hallows lands to his fellow alpha. "The Hallows is a sanctuary pack founded by my mothers as a way to offer shelter and refuge to those in need," the dire man proceeded to explain, casting his fiery eyes out across the sunlit plains that surrounded his castle home. "We offer protection and medical services to any who come in peace and amity. It is because of these tenets that we do our best to remain neutral ground, open for all." Artorias paused as he mulled over the circumstances of the world and how things had turned out in most recent seasons. "...That seems to be becoming more and more difficult to maintain with current events." After the hostile destruction of Habari and the imprisonment of Recluse's family, it was fats becoming a challenge to not draw lines in the sand or find himself forced to pick sides between his friends and allies and those that openly opposed them. He looked to Corbie, a brow raised in curiosity. "What of Avalon? What rose from the ashes of Abaven?"

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.