ardent

save me from this hell

birth

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-22-2022, 02:35 AM

The leopard-spotted girl was taking forever to wake up. And during that time, the mewling pup she had taken to keep warm had been searching for food, and eventually found it. Medusa didn't stop it. If it was hungry, then it would eat. She didn't care if the pup was hers or someone else's, she couldn't deny what it needed. It would be cruel. Just like her mother had been to her when she was young. Abandoning her and leaving her to fend for herself. Medusa had grown up without any knowledge of how to actually fend for herself and instead was forced to just wing it. Yep. She had flown through life by the seat of her pants and despite what others might think, she figured she was doing just fine. Barring the many bad things that happened to her up until now... Habari's cruel treatment of her, and the judgment of others for the way she talked or did things. She paid the latter little mind after a while, though deep down it still hurt in some form.

As Widow began to stir, Medusa simply watched. It took a while longer for Widow to come around, but hey, at least her eyes were open! Occasionally, Medusa shifted her body a bit as the pup finished nursing and eventually fell asleep. But Medusa kept watchful eyes on both the pup and its mother. Despite the strong opinions others had of her, she wasn't all that bad. She still had a heart. Still had a conscience. It was just given less freely to those who abused her. While Widow was the daughter of her mortal enemy, Widow herself hadn't done anything to hurt Medusa. And the pup certainly hadn't, either. And even though Widow growled and showed teeth, Medusa didn't flinch or respond with any aggression. She was content to sit here and wait. She didn't really need to say anything and didn't feel inclined to. She was tired from her own ordeal of giving birth just a few hours prior to finding Widow.

But it seemed that eventually, Widow softened up a bit and even closed her eyes as the tension left her and she relaxed. That was fine, Medusa figured she would be quiet for once and let her rest...especially considering that Widow had just lost something precious.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: