ardent

Trick or Treat!

[Birthing]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-22-2022, 02:46 AM

She moaned and groaned as her body contracted. She didn't know what was about to happen, or how this whole thing worked, but she didn't like it. Her eyes squeezed shut as she settled onto the ground, her companions hovering around her as Umbra moved away to search for some herbs and things for the quickly approaching birth of Medusa's puppies. But then “Hello! I heard your whine. Are you okay? Do you need any help? I’m a healer.” Umbra turned around, hackles raised for a moment at the approach of the stranger, but then quickly laid them flat. If this young wolf was a healer...perhaps she could in fact, help them. Though the scent told her the yearling was from a rival pack...perhaps even more than rivals, especially considering Medusa had taken the crown from one of their allies not too long ago.

The cougar is then reassured when the yearling realizes what's happening, even reassuring them that she wouldn't hurt them. Umbra offers a slight grin of amusement despite Medusa's predicament, but she nods. "Yes, Medusa is having puppies. Though I think the...process of things...has her a little preoccupied. She didn't listen to us when we tried to tell her." The cougar shrugged her shoulders as she approached Medusa again. "Someone is here to assist, Medusa." Medusa looks to the younger wolf, a pleading expression in her eyes. "Medusa is scared. It hurts worse than when Habari broke her toes, or when she gets bitten in a fight," She whined again, unsure of what is coming or how much more it might hurt.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: