gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-22-2022, 02:50 AM

Thyri was pleased to have happened upon her cousin. She had always looked up to her older cousins and siblings. Being one of the youngest members of the family she had many to idolize. - Blue eyes ran across the delightfully warm details of Iðunn's facial features and a smile stained her own inky lips. It was quite nice to come to these new lands and be met immediately with familiar faces. As her cousin mentioned how blessed they were the monochromatic girl dipped her head down in a nod of agreement, "Indeed they do, cousin." There was no doubt they were guided to one another.

The next question caused Thyri to think for a moment. How long had it been? Thyri made it a point to travel nice and slow. She wanted to stop and explore, hunt, and meet others along the way. She wanted to take in everything the journey had to offer and learn about the world. Being so young, the pilgrimage was her first time traveling so far from their homeland, alone at that. "A season and a half, I believe." Her grin thickened, "I took my time." She cocked her head to the side, "How long have you been here? Do you have any plans?" She was honestly curious to see if her family had plans of setting up shop here, claiming a pack and what not. Thyri was youthful and impatient, ready to take on these new lands.