gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-22-2022, 05:04 PM

Bellamy expected children to have questions, and as she opened the floor up it was
Alexander who spoke up first, closely followed by Corbin who asked a similar question as well as a couple of others. Bells was happy her children were engaged in the lesson, her tail swishing behind her a little bit. She decided to answer Corbin’s question about them creating the world first. And, maybe she thought, it would be better to break the lessons of the Divinities up. There was a lot of information to process… and Dorian and Hay had looked as though they were starting to nod off.

“They are gods, my sweetheart. They created the world as a project together, and with their children, the Divinities, they populated the world with everything in it. Though they may be wolf-like, they are different from you and me. They are more powerful, in a way that may be hard to imagine. They have powers unlike any living creature and rarely appear before mortals. They live among the stars, the only place outside the world said to exist. It is called the Divine plain, where the Divinities, their helpers, and the Gods themselves live.” It was probably harder for them to picture, but Bellamy was trying her best to paint the picture for her little ones.

“They are eternal, endlessly old and yet, at the same time, they do not age. It is said that when a wolf dies and its spirit goes to the stars that they meet the Divinities and Gods before becoming a star themselves where they will watch over their loved ones. It is said all wolves among the stars can walk among each other in a land even more endless than the world we walk in now.” She beamed at Corbin. “I don’t know of any wolf who can talk to her on this plane, but it said that if you send a prayer up to the heavens, they will hear your request. As the divine, however, they can not always grant that request. They must remain impartial and, sometimes, this means that not every wolf can receive a mutation at birth, or even in their lifetime.

This does not make them less special than those with them, however.”
Bellamy’s eyes brightened. “Not every wolf needs to be blessed with things that others can outright see, or become jealous of. Some wolves are blessed with the ability to soak up knowledge, becoming masters of their trade, and some of the strongest and smartest in the land. These wolves are even more important than those with physical blessings, for, without them, the world would start to crumble. Those who apply themselves will earn the Allmother’s favor, and if you ask me, you are all doing wonderfully so far.” Bellamy beamed over at Dorian and Hay especially.

Then her little girl asked how many children the Gods had, and Bellamy chuckled softly. “They have even more than your father and I do, broken down into two litters of four: The Eldest and The Keepers. The Eldest are those who manage the balance of life and death. I’ll tell you about them next, and then we’ll save The Keepers and the Majofions for another lesson. I know it has been a long one so far, my little ones, but I’m happy you are all paying attention. Just hang in there a little longer, and then I will let you all run off to play again.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.