size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual
12-22-2022, 08:09 PM

The air was heavy with a sulfurous scent here and maybe because she'd yet to really get to see the world beyond her sister's "quaint little kingdom" her curiosity got the better of her, as she pushed forwards the world became steamier, literally, her vision partially obscured by the steam hanging visibly in the air and the strong sulfuric smell helped to obscure her senses further. Still, she wasn't so blinded so as to not see the movement out of the corner of her eye and though delayed and obfuscated she did catch a somewhat familiar scent, though she was slower than he was it seemed as his voice reached her. Desponia took a moment to respond, she kept herself faced away from him, her slightly perked ears the only sign she'd caught his voice at all, before she finally, slowly, tipped her head back, looking over her shoulder at him.

"You wish." Her voice held its usual edge, with only the barest hint of a teasing tone. She finally turned to face him more head on, the steam rising from the pool between them a sort of veil though she wondered who was really hiding here. "I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm more interested in the scenery than you."

"Speech"

Art by yfjyrcnkirsgte
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.