size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
12-22-2022, 11:33 PM

Fia's gaze moved to him again as he spoke, more so when he mentioned his family palace. She didn't interrupt him though, looked at him with just a little squint if he would notice or even be able to see it. It was the way she focused on things, though it made her seem maybe a little judgmental or something of the sort, that was not the case on her end.

"Are you telling me you're a prince or something?" She asked when she was given the opportunity to, a small smile pulled at her lips in some kind of teasing way. Maybe seeming like she'd be surprised if he said so. Though it wasn't that surprising coming from royalty herself. Maybe a bit different than Stolas, or maybe not. She always gave her sister as heir more credit to the family bloodline than herself. Not that she was lacking in confidence or strength.

Again, watching his reactions and emotions is what really caught Fia's attention. As much as she could see in the the dim light of the partly cloudy skies. Her eyes had adjusted well to the dark, it was her preferred time of day. But it seemed like with just the two of them and the quietness of the night she felt she could see more clearly. A strange feeling. "I can agree," She responded as he went on about learning new things and finding interests. Though as the following question came to mind, she already knew she wasn't very passionate about anything right now in her life. Maybe he could catch on to her bit of pause and she looked back up at the stars. "Well, I fought a bear with my brother once and that was pretty cool." She had also fought off a predator or two with Avacyn, but that time with the bear just seemed a little more fun and different. "And my sister makes jewelry so I help her out with that sometimes. There's not much about me. I'm pretty lazy to be honest." She smiled in another joking tone, a little serious. She was at least getting out a little more recently into the pack for training sessions and learning how to start patrols and whatnot. She was trying, she knew her place inside the pack and her family. Maybe her days laying around the den were coming to an end.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.