An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
12-23-2022, 12:00 AM
The desert wasn't his first choice... or really any choice he would have made after that. Still, he'd ended up here. While he put himself back together, gathered his thoughts, and hopefully even re-assembled what remained of his family, he would be here. The shadow probably wouldn't adjust as well as any of his peers, but that was fine. It didn't need to be permanent, just for now. "Not too old to kick your ass," a brassy chuckle, a glimmer in his eye. With his nose, Viðarr reached to drag some of the fur on his cousin's face in the wrong direction. A fond, teasing gesture.

The question was a fair one, he'd give her that. The desert itself had been forsaken by the gods, he was sure of it. Not just his gods either, no, but literally all of them. "A friend of mine is the alpha of the pack that's settled in the Oasis. They're just starting out, most are very young, they needed protection," and if it was protection they needed, then protection they would have. The shadow made sure of it. "I will stay with them until they're trained, until they know how to keep themselves safe. After that, I will build for my family." There was warmth here, the way he regarded his cousin and the very notion of family. Nothing was more important, after all.

"I could ask you the same question... were you looking for me?" He quirked a brow, curious as he regarded the young woman. She'd grown so much... he'd missed so much. As with all things, it seemed that time would keep marching on.

"Viðarr"
[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.