build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-23-2022, 12:05 AM
Code © Skelle 2022 | Art © Fox 2022

"Speech!"

Widow dozed in and out for the next hour or so, finally stirring with a groan and lifting herself only enough to prop up on her elbows to face Medusa. Her child laid peacefully at the woman's side, having clearly nursed on the other new mother and seemed at ease. Though, she had to wonder where the other woman's pups were. Had she lost her litter, or had she left them somewhere?

Her mouth was very dry, so much so that she struggled to form the words to speak for a moment. Once she finally did, her voice was hoarse and weak. "How long have I been out?" She asked through jagged breaths, feeling as if she had just ran some kind of cross continent marathon with how she needed to catch her breath still.

"Is she doing okay?" she finally asked, breathless still, as she motioned towards her child nestled at Medusa's side. She looked alright other than being absolutely tiny, but Widow couldn't be sure. Besides, as much as she wanted her child nestled against her own belly, she hardly had the energy to fight the woman should she decide to use the possession of her child against her.

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022