Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Poser
12-23-2022, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2022, 01:24 AM by Camilla. Edited 1 time in total.)

The girl coughed, finally managing to catch her breath. Right, there really was absolutely no dignified way to do this. She shook the water and a lingering chunk of seaweed from her coat, trying to sort out her thoughts. Needed to figure out where she was. Needed to figure out if she was in trouble. Needed. Needed. Needed. What she needs more than anything right now, though, is a way out of the late autumn chill. Would she freeze faster than she dried? Camilla wasn't about to find out.

A voice from the bushes-- she wasn't alone. Camilla's head snapped around, gaze incredibly quick as she took in the man where he stood. Eyes narrowed as she tried to sort out his comment, only realizing now the depth and height of the brambles around him. Holy shit-- what was this place? Was the whole thing a thorny hellscape? It was almost like she'd left earth and ended up somewhere else entirely. Shit. Still, the girl does her best to compose herself as she takes in the man, too. "I'm the one on the beach, you're the one in the thorns," she cocked her head to one side, then the other. Endearing, maybe. Hopefully.

"What is this?" Camilla gestured to the whole of the Briar as it rose before her. What, where, why, she could have gone to any option. Her gaze remained on the stranger, rather than the land. Careful, but curious. Very curious.

camilla
i can be everything you need
if you make me