size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Bisexual
12-23-2022, 01:29 AM
Athena wanders slowly through the battle-scarred land, eyes roaming over the dried blood and signs of fights as she goes. Since Chimera fell ill and the subsequent fall of Fenmyre, the earthen female’s life had come to a standstill. She had stayed behind when most of the pack had left with the King to find healing but she had remained. Her loyalty had shifted to one of the young sons who lost his way and her life revolved around about keeping him healthy and safe. Ah, but he is no longer in need of that constant support now that they have both joined the ranks of Valta.

And now she finds herself in search of a fight, a spar to help her better her skills and take her mind of the growing fear that she is no longer needed. That is why she is here and why, when a voice sings the hymn of battle, she is quick to respond. Athena casually strolls toward the larger female, a smile growing on her lips as she recognizes that beautiful frame. Adjusting her stride into a smoother, more graceful gait, the earthen female calls out, “Well, well, well! Look who I found! You know, you still owe me that dinner, beautiful.”

A smirk tugs at the corner of her lip as she stops a little way off from the challenger. Tilting her head to the side, Athena hums softly, considering the blonde beauty. Melodic voice playfully taunts, “And you never did kiss my boo-boo better. I was so lonely that night.” Amber eyes sparkle with mirth and she gives her head a small shake as she adds, “Oh well. What do you say we raise the stakes? Whoever wins has to share their best bottle of liquor?” An eyebrow shifts up as the gantlet is thrown down. It is a win-win situation with only fun times awaiting them at the end. So, she can’t possible say no… right?

Athena vs Jack for Spar
Round 0/?
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Companion 1: Little owl, Male - Flying
Skills: Expert Fighter & Master Intellectual

"Athena Nocturna"

Athena has a Little Owl companion named Archimedes. He is always nearby.