size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
12-23-2022, 02:05 AM
A grin had started to form on her face before her brother even whipped his head around. As his own tail thumped on the ground, so hers began to wag behind her in wide circles, her joy evident in that movement. There was no restraint there - just happiness, cheer, and warmth. Then she was bounding forward, Ares' words only just processing with her as she ducked her head down, headbutted his shoulder lightly, and turned that headbutt into an unceremonious flop on the ground. She continued to rotate her body so she was upside down, all four legs relaxed and head tilted back to stare up at her brother, tongue lolling out of her mouth. It was an absolutely ridiculous position, one of play (look, she liked bitey face), trust, and affection.

She laughed freely then, letting go of the thoughts of the past and future for the time being, and focusing on the present. Focusing on her brother, and the warmth and joy she was feeling. "Long time no see indeed," she agreed. "I mildly suck at sticking around, don't I?" It was a rhetorical question because they both knew the answer to that. She had always been a wanderer, curious and seeking adventures wherever she could find them. Sometimes it left her a bit lonely, but honestly, she didn't mind being alone. And she found plenty of company of all kinds in her travels; she wasn't an unlikable wolf. It worked out rather well. Life was a journey. Life was to be enjoyed as much as possible.

....and with that latter thought, she eyeballed her brother's paw so near to her face. Should she...? Ah, fuck it. Twisting her head - while still upside down, mind you - she went to nom her brother's forearm. It wouldn't be a very effective nom from her angle. Incredibly half-assed and lazy, in fact, as she knew that only the middle part of her jaws would even be able to really grab at him. It was purely an initiation, an invitation of goofiness and play.

ooc. This might be confusing... honestly I'm pretty sure I have a video somewhere that I can show you the exact movement she made. I absolutely modelled it after the Caucasian Shepherds playing.. it's just really hard to describe.

"Speech" "You"

art by rainbowglaze123