Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
12-23-2022, 04:57 PM
All You Have Is Your Fire...

Pyralis grinned with satisfaction as the pup pounced on the bird and began to tear it asunder. It was sloppy and messy but it worked and soon the gull was dead and blood was left to glisten off the dark rocks of the beach. She could remember her own early days hunting, when her older family members would bring in wounded and injured prey for the pups to practice on. "Good work." Pyralis praised the girl. "If you're hungry go ahead and eat." Rivin made the kill so it was only right she get to eat, especially as her first kill.

Pyralis shifted as the girl asked how she knew that would help. Her grin faded. "Let's just say my family had certain expectations of me and if they were not met I was punished. It made me very angry… I learned through trial and error what helped and what didn't. Hunting, fighting, running. These all help me. I can't sit still when I feel like I'm going to burst."

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!