gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-23-2022, 08:56 PM

Banshee focused on her breathing so she could calm down a bit after reopening those those wounds. It was hard not to feel a touch embaressed about getting herself into that situation to begin with but all she could think of is how she and her daughter were out and safe. That is all that mattered, in the end. - The next words to break the silence shocked Banshee. Bright blue eyes widened as she looked to Sirius. The burn of tears came back but once again the gal didn't allow any to fall. Banshee, without hesitation, followed his explanation with a firm nod. How could she deny such a proposal? Previously, Banshee had gone by Fatalis but when she left she'd strip herself of the name out of shame. To have the opportunity to have it back made her heart swim with relief and joy. The fanged girl stood and closed the distance between them, aiming to lean against him and nuzzle his chest in the form of a gentle hug. "I don't deserve you..." She sighed gently, "Thank you, Sirius. I will not forsake your name again. You have my word." She knew now if she ever needed to take some time or leave it was only right to let him know. No longer can she allow search parties to come after her when she feels the need to take a break from this life. She owed it to him and her family to not be so flippant.

Breaking out of the hug, Banshee looked up to Sirius and searched his features. "You've heard my story." Her eyes poured into his, "Tell me yours." A pause. "You looked ravenous at the Battlefield. What got you to that point?"

Speech

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]