gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Poser
12-24-2022, 02:39 AM

Someone to answer her call... someone indeed. Jack's eyes went wide for a moment, her head tossing as she made a show of looking over the smaller woman. A petite creature, and one she wouldn't soon forget. It was the raid on the southern pack, the one where she may have gotten a bit distracted at the end. How could anyone blame her? "I went lookin' for you and everyone was gone, sweetheart," she drawled, the grin on her face enough to speak volumes. "Thought you were hiding from me." A wink, taking a couple confident strides toward the girl.

"Commere, I'll give you that kiss right now," a wink, tilting her head to one side and then the other as she sized up her challenger. The wager was a fair one, and Jack would see more of the pretty little bird. "I get to put my hands on you and then we get to drink? It's almost like there are no losers this time," she prowled forward. An easy, charming grin spreading across her face. A fair challenge and a fair lady challenger.

"Ladies first," she'd play her part and be the gentleman, as always. Taking up an easy, even posture stacked over all four paws, knees slightly bent. Springy, and ready to be on the move.

Jack vs Athena for spar
Round 0/?
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tree branch with nails
Skills: Intermediate Navigator & Advanced Fighter
[Image: zF70lPR.png]