An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-24-2022, 09:06 AM
Ophie toddled along, keeping pace with her friend who was kind enough to take it slow, to make sure she didn't get left behind Kaija was great like that, Kaija was great in general. Ophie was quick to nod, she meant everything she said or didn't speak-unless she was trying to appease people then...Well it wasn't like that with Kaija, she didn't judge her like everyone else. It was free and open between them, you get what you get and love it all the same.

"I don't mind it. I'm never gonna freeze out here with all my tub." She laughed a little, her eyes crinkling at the edges.  "I do kinda miss how things used to be, but change can be a good thing. That's what I want to believe."

Oh poor sweet Ophie, how little she knew.

"So do you have a spot in mind or something?"

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm gonna guard what's left of the good in us Mistveil Peak 11:42 AM, 08-05-2022 04:07 PM, 03-31-2024