size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
12-24-2022, 10:15 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn nodded at the colorful woman's question. "Yea, I have huge ears. They're prone to frostbite but it sucks not being able to hear as well as I normally can." She didn't really know of a solution to this. She was considering fashioning something that would at least allow her ears to be upright but there was really no way to keep them warm in this kind of weather without sacrificing some of her hearing ability.

"Yea, that sounds like a good way to go to me. Name's Jynn." There was very little in the way of landmarks that could be visible and with the sky so cloudy it was hard to tell for certain which way was east vs west. It was either keep moving or try digging a snow den here and that could get tricky considering how light and fluffy the snow was. It was so cold and dry it wasn't sticking together hardly at all.