size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
12-24-2022, 10:18 PM

His energy rubbed off on her subtly as she still responded back with that gentle smile to his happy tail. Typically more eager wolves of his nature, at least at times for him, would have been very off putting to her. But she was starting to see that not everyone was the same even when they appeared to be that way. She was more willing to give others a chance now, though she still didn't like the presence of most she had met inside the pack. Maybe it was just the new and foreign meetings that was roping her in.

She stood gently as he had stated the obvious, not that she minded. And her cheek turned just slightly with a raised brow, "I did enjoy my time." In a gentle voice, but genuine. "We'll have to see what's in store. Until next time, hopefully soon." With her raven taking flight to land on a pillar further ahead toward Elysium, she would join. Maybe not looking back. But he would still be on her mind no doubt.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.