size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
12-24-2022, 10:56 PM

Fia was coming out of her shell a little more and doing her best to learn and discover more about herself. It was a strange thought to wrap her head around, like she should already know everything about herself. But she had always been rather reclusive in her young days and she was making an effort to get out a little more now, even once leaving the borders after dark to meet Stolas.  Her birthday was right around the corner and it may not have ever been a straight rule with her given the fact that she had always stuck close to the den itself but she liked to believe she was going against some rules in doing so. She was safe and fine, and she came to the conclusion of forgiveness over permission. She would have taken each step as they came.

As they made their way across the lands of the autumn lake it was a nice change she thought, not that she was bounding around eager and excited because that was simply not the way she was. Her mother knew that. Still in step her dark gaze tilted towards her mother as she asked what could have been on her mind since their last lesson. Having the time to think on it did help bring up the questions if there were any, not that Fia really misunderstood the traditions and culture she was being taught. "Well I guess I want to know how you knew dad was your soul mate." The harsher times more recently when Alastor was living outside the den were on her mind, but not anything she would bring up especially with everything seemingly going back to normal. "I guess I'm interested in how I would know, one day forever from now that is." She did giggle a little, because the thought of having a husband was certainly silly for the young girl to think. Boy weren't really on her mind yet or at east in that sort of way, but there was enough common knowledge and experience to think she would have a relationship like her parents one day.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.