size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
12-25-2022, 01:28 AM
She nodded slowly. Welp, ear holes wouldn't work. That would defeat the entire purpose of the cap. "Sounds unpleasant," she noted matter-of-factly, in regards to the frostbite. "I can see why that would be frustrating, too. I wish I could help but I'm just about useless here. It does look very cute though?" She had no idea what could be done to make it more feasible for hearing to not be reduced, as any idea that briefly floated through her head exposed the ears or made it less effective. No doubt, the long-legged woman had spent many long hours ruminating on how to fix that. Her 30 second thoughts weren't going to benefit. It did look cute though. Earless wolf!

"Lyra Saxe," she offered in return with a dip of her head, before turning her eyes back in the direction she was pretty sure she came from. "Worst comes to worst, we still don't know where we are... which is really no different than now, except then I wouldn't even have a vague idea of where to go at that point." The light, powdery snow too was incredibly annoying as it kept blowing around instead of being dense enough to stay on the ground where it belonged. But no, it was windy and snow swirled everywhere - blowing from the ground and falling from the sky. It kicked up so easy, too, with every paw step, and overall was a type of snow she hated. She couldn't even gather it up into something fun, like a snowball. It would just fall apart. Sighing, she pawed at the snow, flinging some of it back behind her in a gesture of irritation. "At least we have a direction to start, and hopefully I'm not horribly wrong." With that, she started to move towards Jynn and past her, angled off to her right side at approximately a 45 degree angle. Here was hoping she hadn't gotten too hopelessly turned around.

"Speech" "You"

art by rainbowglaze123