gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
12-25-2022, 07:40 PM

The invitation caused half-length tail to wave. "I sure do!" she replied in earnest, "I wanna explore everywhere there is to explore!" But taking a quick look around, she wasn’t sure there was much different to see than what she already had on her journey across… Sand, water… Water and sand… Come to think of it, she wasn’t often out during daylight, and she was starting to get really thirsty, but she knew better than to try and drink the salty seawater. "I’m Deluge!" she offered in greeting to the other girl, dropping her nose to the sand and trying to work her way somewhere towards the centre-point of the bridge. Sure, she could just cross over, surely this girl knew where clean water was… but she wanted to test something she had heard one of the pirates tell her once. Not that the grown ups often chose water when booze was around.

Deluge found the high tide line and began to dig above it, sending sand flying back towards Boreas. She just wanted to see if it would work.

"Speech"

-exploring bifrost 2/3-
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do i dare stray any further? The Bifröst 02:50 PM, 10-10-2022 06:03 PM, 07-14-2023