size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
12-25-2022, 07:15 PM

The lavender pup softens as Mercury talks, a small wag is given to the warrior as the lesson begins. They pair off and Andy is joined by Thorn. Mercury adds to their discussion and her eyes round as she realizes that her horns can be used both offensively and defensively. Her advice is praised and she wags happily, nodding along before he moves on to Dusk and Taly. Curious, she moves closer to listen to the girls and the advice that has Mercury offer.

Once he finishes talking to them both, the lavender pup says, “Taly is really fast. If she had to fight someone, she could use her speed to her advantage. Maybe even run circles around them.” A grin is given to Taly and Andy looks to Dusk, saying, “As for Dusk, she has claws and her bite is super strong. If I was her, I would work to get up close and personal so she can land hits. You know, if Taly and Dusk fought together, I bet that Taly could distract while Dusk hurt whatever they were fighting.”

A small nod is given as she agrees with herself. Pale blue eyes look up to Mercury as she offers him a smile, enjoying the time spent learning and getting to know all of them better.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.