size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Virgil

The Ooze Participant
12-26-2022, 03:07 AM
Splash, splash, splash, of paw steps approaching through the brackish water. Angular crown swivelled, ears twitching to pinpoint the source. Long, prancing strides came to a stop and he felt the water begin to still around his ankles almost right away. Empty gaze unfocused, he angled his snout in the direction of the approaching wolf. By the sound of their paws plunging through the water with each stride, the female was bigger than him. Her voice called out as she grew close enough, a curious greeting. Inky lips curled at their corners, tail sweeping against his hocks a few times.

Quickly enough, she mentioned the ram lounging on the far shore. “Luxe,” he said simply, shrugging his narrow shoulders. “my travel companion. Keeps me from tumbling into a bottomless abyss.” he added with a wry smile. As her tread petered out, she was close enough that he could get a better sense of her. Sightless gaze fixed in something in the middle distance as his nostrils flared to take in her scent. An older fae, without the stink of a pack on her coat. “Please don’t eat him, I would be disappointed.” the lanky yearling warned her, brows pinched together with a hint of a scowl.