ardent

Right through the nostril! Wait, no, septum.

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-26-2022, 03:09 AM

"Medusa likes bones too?" She nodded with great enthusiasm, "Medusa has armor made from another wolf's skeleton and claws sharpened by bones, too! Medusa can show you later! In fact, she would be delighted to show him what she had crafted with her own two paws! Not only was it her own fashion statement, but the bone armor and sharpened claw covers were incredibly useful in a fight. Also, her sharpened claws helped to shred her prey a lot easier! "She never helped me dig up a dead guy. Havoc must really like Medusa." Oh, that wasn't going to do! Oh no, certainly not. Medusa figured she needed to remedy this situation ASAP! "Hmm, well then Medusa, Havoc, and Acacius are just gonna have to go and do that soon! Medusa knows a really good place to do that!" Okay, maybe she knew quite a few places...she had several spots she checked for creatures wolves who had met their untimely demise.

At her comment about calling him Havoc's pumpkin brother, he cackled. Okay, yeah, she really liked this kid. "I'm not a pumpkin!! I'm a skeleton like Medusa, and like Havoc!" Even better! Her gaze roamed his features and she nodded in approval, tail wagging as she was delighted to have made a new friend so fast. But of course, it was bound to happen though, right? He was related to Havoc after all!

Ah, but she had nearly forgotten the conversation they had just moments prior about piercing her, at least, until Acacius' porcupine rattled the quills. "Okay, Medusa needs to stand still okay? It will hurt a little bit but then it will look super cool and be all worth it." She grinned, tail wagging furiously at the prospect of willingly getting a piercing this time. "It's okay! Medusa has been poked before!" She batted at her previously pierced ear before plopping her butt down so they could begin. She doubted this would hurt any more than...well...toes being broken or getting bitten up in a fight. How bad could it be?

She was ready as soon as he took the quill from the jar, and when he asked her to lay down with her head on her side, she nodded and dropped to the ground in a play bow before finally dropping all the way as instructed. She tried her best to keep her breath still, though she was wildly excited about this whole thing! She held her breath when he started to do the countdown, and when he poked it through, she kept her body as relaxed and as still as possible. In fact, she hadn't even really realized he was finished until his exclamation before stepping back. "I can help yo- Medusa find a cool bone to put through it too, but it needed to be poked with something sharp and clean first." She got up off the ground and shook off her fur, eyes crossing to try and take a peek at the job that had just been done, but of course, she wouldn't be able to see anything until they put something there! "Yes, Medusa didn't feel anything more than a pinch! It wasn't as bad as the other one! Maybe we can find a bone piece around here, or we can look somewhere else!" Would the hole close if she didn't put something in it right away? She wasn't sure. But she was pretty sure she'd get something in there before that happened, anyway. Even if it ended up being a temporary twig! "Acacius is good at this!"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: