Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-17-2013, 11:46 PM

The pup was torn. She wanted to be there in case her parents came back, but then again...A sigh escaped the little chest as she thought about the past few weeks, when she had returned to the den, endured the lonely nights when she thought they would come up as she slept. She missed the way they would surround her with their warmth and love, tender emotions that she missed with her aching heart. It was too much for her to bear, and so she made her decision right then and there.
Odette looked up to meet Aurora's gaze, the steely color boring into her own bi-colored eyes. She blinked slowly and said in voice that was hinted with surrender, "I suppose we could pick a place that is close to your home instead." The sadness was still seeping through her words, but she knew that she couldn't be alone. Not tonight. The thought of it made her more depressed.
As she thought about being able to curl up next to Aurora in a warm den, Odette's outlook started to brighten a bit. She imagined waking up next to the white female, looking out at the scenery from the den's open door, and not be alone as she would eat a fulfilling breakfast. Her tail began to thump on the sand and she softly said, "I hope that I won't be too much trouble for you, Miss Aurora."

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!